Home

How to get Phantom Wedge delivery

Entdecke die Nike Phantom - Versand & Rückgabe sind grati

Höchste Präzision für perfekte Ballkontrolle. Shoppe neue Looks jetzt online Riesenauswahl und aktuelle Trends. Kostenlose Lieferung möglic

Wedge - Preisgünstig bei Amazon

How To Buy/Order/Use:The Phantom Wedge Design Grand Theft Auto Online. The Phantom Wedge, as the name implies, is a modified version of the Phantom with a large, defensive metal wedge added to the front to ram vehicles. Its appearance appears to be heavily based on the Wedge Truck used by Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman in their last episode of the popular show MythBusters, in the Grand Finale, where they used it to plow through all. The JoBuilt Phantom Wedge is a Commercial Vehicle featured in GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.37 Import/Export update on December 13, 2016. How to get the Phantom Wedge in GTA Online: The Phantom Wedge can be purchased in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $2,553,600 A single supply bar produces 20 units of stock. If you sell 1 to 25 units of stock, you get one vehicle. If you sell 26 to 50 units of stock, you get two vehicles or one Phantom Wedge. If you sell 51 or more units of stock, you get three vehicles or two Phantom Wedges. Buggies may end with 4 vehicles, even, if the bunker is full enough

Original Poster 1 year ago. No it's not a Pegasus vehicle I found it in the interaction menu. 0. share. Report. Save. View Entire Discussion (7 Comments) r/gtaonline. Grand Theft Auto Online - Rockstar's ongoing ever expanding multiplayer system, introduced by Grand Theft Auto V Description: Take a Phantom Wedge plus trailer to a single drop-off location (which on the three occasions I have done the mission have been either in the docks or LSIA, basically the Southern-most points on the map). Agent 14 will tell you they have had a tip-off that the police will try to intercept you, which will prove to be accurate within.

Phantom Wedge dilivery How? :: Grand Theft Auto V General

1. The Phantom Wedge is an import/export special vehicle, so you need to own an import/export warehouse to buy one. It gets stored in the sewers underneath the warehouse. There are a bunch of other vehicles that you need to own a specific property to store it, so if you've got more questions I'd say google the vehicle you're interested in and find.
  2. Park MOC here to force the Phantom Wedge Mission (easiest)SHAREfactory™https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/tid=CUSA00572_0
  3. https://store.playstation.com/#!/tid=CUSA00411_0
  4. So I landed a vehicle on each of those spots using MOC, cargobob, turreted limo, hydra. I did get the Phantom Wedge deliver sale after this but I didn't bother to see if it works again because I think it's just too much effort than switching sessions. 5. share. Report Save. level 2. Rich is Gangsta. 2 years ago

GTA Online Phantom Wedge Delivery - YouTub

1. utes. Every time i skip the buggies i get the Phantom. Skipping to the 2 easy vehicles is easy to do and money lost is often offset by the faster delivery times. I do bunkers using a solo public lobby trick and buy supplies most of the time. It takes 4 steal missions to equal one 75k supply purchase
  2. The Black Insurgent delivery & Phantom Wedge delivery are the 2, whereas it's impossible with the Marshall, Dune FAV, & Green Insurgent methods. Delivery vehicle method is random to an extent, but never the same exact same one in a row, unless bugged
  3. utes. While the mission has no initial threats, once the global signal ends, the player will be given a 3-star wanted level , and police will quickly begin to give chase
  4. Phantom Wedge Trade Price :: Grand Theft Auto V General Discussions. Content posted in this community. may contain Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Violence, or Gore. Don't warn me again for Grand Theft Auto V. View Page
  5. So yeah, unless you get, like, a Phantom Wedge delivery (from what I was told, it's always one truck - but that info may be wrong) it'll be pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hard #3. yoink. Jun 30, 2017 @ 2:21pm if you sell below 50% you will get 2 vehicles max. depending on the bunker location it can be really easy or near impossible.

You can buy them via the SecuroServ app on your desktop computer in the CEO Office. The first time you open it up your secretary will talk you through it. You're also able to buy a CEO Warehouse.. Phantom Wedge - A heavily modified and rustic variant of the standard Phantom, introduced as a special personal vehicle in the Import/Export update. Phantom Custom - A heavily armoured variant of the standard Phantom, as the name implies, it can be customised by the player. Used as one of the default vehicles to pull the MOC, introduced in the. I always sell the full bunker alone, solo lobby. Switch sessions until i get the phantom wedge mission (never had to switch more than 3 times). 3-5 min to deliver first truck, 3 min to get back in the opressor, 3-5 min to deliver the second truck. Today i finished with 6 spare minutes Phantom Pregnancy Kicks Are Real. Not to be confused with a phantom pregnancy - a condition in which your body actually thinks it's pregnant and goes through some of the changes that occur during a real pregnancy - phantom pregnancy kicks are the sensation of the fetal movements you felt when you were pregnant

How to get the Phantom Wedge everytime for GTA 5 bunker

Phantom Wedge - How do you guys do it ? : gtaonlin

Delivery times will vary based on ship service selected; Golf Clubs. All orders of custom golf clubs will ship within 25 business days. Please note that based on certain shaft and/or grip selections, lead times may be extended. Vokey Design Wedges. All orders of custom Vokey Design Wedges will ship within 25 business days The Phantom Wedge is an import/export special vehicle, so you need to own an import/export warehouse to buy one. It gets stored in the sewers underneath the warehouse. There are a bunch of other vehicles that you need to own a specific property to store it, so if you've got more questions I'd say google the vehicle you're interested in and find. Just taken delivery of new t200 custom fit irons.Went for fitting Tuesday 11 August 2020,ordered from local golf store same day.Received them Tuesday 18 August 2020. 7 days from fitting to delivery. Don't think you can do much better than that

How To Buy/Order/Use:Phantom Wedge(Warstock)(GTA5Online

1. e with custom stamping might be another week or two. Jeremy upgraded me to free 2-day shipping, to try and get.
  2. Background: Health system strengthening is needed to improve delivery of secondary prophylaxis against rheumatic heart disease. Methods and results: We undertook a stepped-wedge, randomized trial in northern Australia. Five pairs of Indigenous community clinics entered the study at 3-month steps. Study phases comprised a 12 month baseline phase, 3 month transition phase, 12 month intensive.
  3. Get Wedge Salad delivered from national chains, local favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Order online, and get Wedge Salad delivered, fast. Deals and promos available

Rest assured, we're doing everything possible to get your golf equipment in your hands as quickly and as accurately as possible. SHIPPING TIMEFRAMES FOR TAYLORMADEGOLF.COM ORDERS Custom Shop - Availability for new custom club orders can be viewed by building a club in Custom Shop and reviewing the summary step before adding to cart Order your favorite Wedge Salad for curbside pickup or home delivery with the Slice app! You'll find all the best local restaurants on our app! Sign In. Wedge Salad Near You. Wedge Salad 5% Off Online. Federico's Pizza on Main Oceanport. 4.8 (66) 281 E Main St. Oceanport, NJ 07757. Open Now.

Providing more comfort than slimmer heels, they are ideal for dancing. Remember to get a new dress and clutch to pair with your evening wedges. Slide Wedge Sandals. Showcasing an open front and back with a wide piece of fabric across the foot, slide wedge sandals are key players for your casual looks G-255A. Crackling Phantom Cannon Ball Mortar Kit, 6 pieces. $34.99 Add to Favorites. Reloadable Mortars. G-430. Artillery Canister Shell, 6 canisters. $34.99 Add to Favorites. Reloadable Mortars. G-801 Late pickup of duffels coming up from Phantom Ranch is accommodated between 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. Delivery of late duffels going down to Phantom Ranch must be arranged for prior to midnight the day/evening prior to delivery at Phantom. A $10 additional charge (late fee) will be collected for late duffels per call (not per duffel)

Best local restaurants now deliver. Get breakfast, lunch, dinner and more delivered from your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click Yorkshire Home Extra High Wedge Memory Foam Support Pillow with Rayon from Bamboo Fiber Cover. Yorkshire Home. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 36 ratings. 36. $42.99 - $44.99. Choose options The Benefactor Terrorbyte is a Commercial, Military Vehicle featured in GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.44 After Hours update on August 14, 2018.. How to get the Terrorbyte in GTA Online: The Terrorbyte can be purchased in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $1,375,000.. The Terrorbyte can be stored in the Nightclub Warehouse

Phantom Wedge GTA Wiki Fando

Free shipping on millions of items. Get the best of Shopping and Entertainment with Prime. Enjoy low prices and great deals on the largest selection of everyday essentials and other products, including fashion, home, beauty, electronics, Alexa Devices, sporting goods, toys, automotive, pets, baby, books, video games, musical instruments, office supplies, and more Enjoy our Potato Wedges for your party when you order delivery or pick it up yourself from the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings to you Delivery Worldwide: Box Office Mojo Find Movie Box Office Data: ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics: DPReview Digital Photography: East Dane Designer Men's Fashion: Fabric Sewing, Quilting & Knitting : Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: IMDbPro Get Info Entertainment Professionals Need: Kindle Direct. The biggest difference between the Phantom 3 Professional and the Phantom 3 Advanced is in the camera. The Phantom 3 Professional is capable of shooting spectacular 4K video at up to 30 frames per second, and the Phantom 3 Advanced is capable of shooting at resolutions up to 2.7K. Both models shoot 12 megapixel photos

JoBuilt Phantom Wedge Vehicle Stats GTA 5 & GTA Online

1. Required Cookies & Technologies. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions
  2. This portfolio is equipped with 5 cuts to give you a takeout & delivery solution you can always count on. Deliver more today. Cut. Flavor. Hold time. Lamb's Seasoned ® Seashore-Style ® Flats were developed to give operators a unique cut, bold flavor, added crunch, and longer hold times
  3. Shopping Same Day Delivery? Try our dedicated shopping experience. The Laughing Cow Aged Cheddar Bacon Spreadable Cheese Wedge - 6oz/8ct Wedges. Laughing Cow. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 5 ratings. 5. $2.99. Shipping not available. Not at . your store. The Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese - 6oz
  4. Shop Chewy for the best pet supplies ranging from pet food, toys and treats to litter, aquariums, and pet supplements plus so much more! If you have a pet-or soon will-you've come to the right place. Shop for all of your pet needs at Chewy's online pet store. FREE shipping on orders $49+, low prices and the BEST customer service
  5. A word about the dose prescription Clearly define the dose prescription: Treatment site (e.g. R Lung and mediastinum, L Breast) Total dose to the site (including all boost fields) Dose per fraction Number of fractions Fractions per day (and per week) Type and energy of radiation (e.g. 6 MV x rays) Technique and number of fields (e.g. 9-field IMRT
  6. Celebrate Lowe's first SpringFest event - a festival of fun and savings for your home and garden. Get deals on mulch, soil, power equipment, and more
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Wedge Shoes AO1334-014 Women’s

I ordered a set of Vokey wedges on 5/16 and got them Tuesday (6/16). I was told to expect 4 - 6 weeks due the backlog of orders caused by COVID-19 shutdowns/reductions at the manufacturer. Not sure if that's exactly the same as a set of irons, but maybe something to give you a rough idea. You could also ask the store KIMILAR Adjustable 30 to 55 Degree Angle Mount Compatible with Ring Video Doorbell 2 / Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell, Replacement Angle Adjustment Adapter Mounting Plate Bracket Wedge Kit, Black. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 2,379 Failure To Deliver: An outcome in a transaction where one of the counterparties in the transaction fails to meet their respective obligations. When failure to deliver occurs, either the party with.

Sign in or join zulily. It's a new online store offering daily sales events on top-quality apparel, gear and other goodies for moms, babies and kids Madden Girl. $49.99. Sold and shipped by Steve Madden. a Target Plus™ partner. Choose options. Sandals. Sandals are a summer fashion staple to style women's outfits. As soon as warm-weather arrives, stuffy boots are sent into hibernation, & you can finally slide into a pretty pair of sandals to skip around in the rain and sun Legossa Womens Open Toe Ankle Strap Platform Wedge Shoes Casual Espadrilles Trim Flatform Studded Wedge Sandals. 4.3 out of 5 stars. 3,520. $28.99. $28. . 99. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Pierre Dumas I get the phantom gas and sulfur smells, as well. Denise Tamir, a lieutenant with the NYPD, says she lost her sense of smell and taste completely for about three to four weeks, then.

The key elements of putter selection are length and toe flow, but all aspects of putter selection - including shape, weight, loft and lie are explained. Whichever Scotty Cameron putter you choose, you can count on an unparalleled attention to detail that ensures complete harmony between how it looks, sounds, feels and performs. YouTube. Titleist Begin your free 4-week trial or pay $9.99 per delivery. Start your order. Always free. Choose Order Pickup for your items. Then, when your order is ready, switch to curbside Drive Up in the Target app. Start your order. Our corporate commitments. COVID-19 vaccines now available

Enjoy Lucille's Monkland from the comfort of your home. HOURS: 5:00PM - 9:00PM. CALL: (514) 482-1471 to order. Discover our menu belo DJI technology empowers us to see the future of possible. Learn about our consumer drones like DJI Air 2S, DJI FPV, Mavic, and Phantom. Handheld products like DJI OM 4 and DJI Pocket 2 capture smooth photo and video. Our Ronin camera stabilizers and Inspire drones are professional cinematography tools Compare prices on the best new cars, trucks and SUVs for sale. Shop and buy top-rated new cars at Edmunds.com to get the latest deals, rebates, and incentives Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for scotty cameron phantom x 5.5 putter at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! Delivery: Varies. Payments: Titleist Vokey Black Nickel 60*-04 Wedge Right DG Wedge Flex Steel # 124059. Pre-owned Pre-owned Pre-owned

Nike Women's Air Force 1 Sage Low 'Particle Beige

How to get one delivery vehicle (bunker)? : gtaonlin

1. Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's handling time, origin Postal Code, destination Postal Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab.Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods
  2. This 2021 Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5 Putter has a few customizations that make it an ideal gamer. It is a 33 putter but was extended 1/2. Plays at 33.5. It has a SuperStroke 2.0 grip. It also has 2 custom alignment stripes that help frame the ball better. (These can be removed easily)
  3. Titleist 2017 Scotty Cameron Futura 5CB 35 Putter Right Steel # 97997. Pre-owned. Pre-owned Pre-owned. C $322.86. C $358.73. previous price C $358.73. 10% off. 10% off previous price C $358.73 10% off
  4. g and trade-in destination for Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo games, systems, consoles & accessories. Shop a wide selection of gamer-centric apparel, collectibles & more
  5. Price, Promotion, Processing: Pricing, delivery date and other errors may be withdrawn or revised and/or your order may be cancelled at any time, without prior notice, before we have both (a) shipped or provided access to your product or service, and (b) received your payment for the product or service. All sales on Samsung.com are subject to the full Terms of Sale
  6. Phantom fans you deserve medals You deserve trophies. I don't deserve this trophy. I wish I could share this with all of you. The Phantom fans and we could use this as like a um It could be like a hamburger holder. You know, stick it like a burger in here so you don't get it all over your hands and I'm going to have to do that

How do I spawn the phantom wedge : gtaonlin

Tissue Phantom Ratio MU are the number of monitor units to be delivered. Rx is the prescription dose at the depth of interest (cGy). O is the output factor in units of cGy/MU. factor is either PDD or TMR . WF is the wedge factor, taken to be 1 if no wedge is used 2. Don't panic. In the end, your baby is very likely to end up in the occiput anterior position - one of the best positions. Only five to eight of every 100 babies end up back-to-back with you anyway. (Tommy's, 2016) . So try not to worry too much. 3. Get into positions where your pelvis and belly tilt forwards At BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, we do the same thing with our Wedge Salad. Rather than tearing up the lettuce, we let its natural form shape the salad. The form that guides the function: a wedge cut from a head of iceberg lettuce. To this, we add bleu cheese crumbles, applewood smoked bacon, diced tomatoes and red onions BANTAM BAGELS. 283 Bleecker Street. New York, NY 10014 (646) 852-632

Dreded 2PC Macro surfboard tail pad - BlackFranco Sarto Appalacia | Womens sandals, Open toe sandals

Women's Kerryl Two Band Wedge Sandals - Universal Thread™. Universal Thread. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 17 ratings. 17. $29.99. Choose options. Women's Gia Platform Sandals - Universal Thread™. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 90 ratings. 90 We've got the wine delivery covered for your après ski. Want to try the latest craft beers made in Colorado without leaving your couch? With Drizly, you'll find a huge selection of beers made in Colorado and have beer delivery in under an hour. No matter the occasion, shop Drizly to discover the widest selection of alcohol delivered online Silverback Wedge Pillow 7.5 Wedge Pillow Cover 100% Egyptian Cotton Replacement Pillow Case, Fits Our 25 W x 26 L x 7.5 H Pillow Wedge, Fit for Wedges Up to 27.5 W x 27.5 L x 8 H. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 124. $17.89. $17. . 89. Get it as soon as Sat, Jun 26. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon 42 West 18th St. New York, NY 10011. 212-741-0063. Maps & Directions. All Departments & Services

Solo Gunrunning Sell Missions Guide & How To Choose

When considering maximum range of your setup, the following main factors will determine what you can achieve: 1. The positioning of the control and the drone, including obstacles in the space between them 2. The type of antenna on the control and the type of antenna on the drone 3. The power of the transmitter on the control and the power of the transmitter on the dron Space your wedges out 4 or 5 degrees. Generally a pitching wedge along with a gap and sand wedge will suit most golfers. If you're a long hitter, you may want to add a lob wedge as well. Now you're on the green and you're breaking out your *gulp* putter. Make sure you're choosing the proper height for your putter Hold the cheese firmly with one hand. Insert your knife vertically with the pointed side down (perpendicular to the cutting board) into the cheese near the edge of the wedge. Wiggle the knife until a large crumble pulls away from the wheel. Repeat along the edge of the cheese until you get the desired amount of crumbled cheese

Get free shipping on orders $50+ THE KIM FAMILY DOES THE CLASSICS . Throwback sneakers under $60 (like never-going-out-of-style Vans). SHOP WOMEN'S. SHOP MEN'S. SHOP KIDS' THE KIM FAMILY DOES THE CLASSICS. Throwback sneakers under $60 (like never-going-out-of-style Vans). SHOP WOMEN'S. SHOP MEN'S. SHOP KIDS' SHOP WOMEN'S At Fireworks.US, we specialize in providing quality fireworks at affordable prices. We have all your favorite fireworks from Roman candles, cakes & artillery shells, to sparklers and fireworks for gender reveals. Buy in bulk to take advantage of our free shipping on all orders over $1,500 Home Page. Buy a Card Now. Special Deal for AAA Members. Buy an e-Card. Supermarket Locations. Target Locations. Mall Locations. Restaurants that Accept the Gift Card

Women's Frances Sporty Platform Sandals - Universal Thread™. Universal Thread New at. target. ¬. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 10 ratings. 10. $16.49 - $25.49. reg $29.99 38. Featured. $59.99. Soozier Golf Practice Net w/ Target Hitting Cloth for Driving Range Chipping Net w/ Carry Bag for Training, 10ft L x 4.7ft W. Chevron Down. Details. Delivery Fast. Free Shipping. Best Seller To get an update on your third stimulus check using Get My Payment, enter your Social Security number, date of birth, street address and ZIP or postal code. The tool will display a message with. CJS CD Keys specialises in offering digital download keys for the latest games with instant delivery. Since our launch in 2009, we have always strived to offer only the best possible prices, with an outstanding level of service. Browse our Hottest Deals. Trending CD keys: F1 2021 Digital Download Key (Xbox One/Series X Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Limited Edition. Men's Running Shoe. $120. Get this product with your free Nike Membership Profile. Member Access. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38. Little/Big Kids' Running Shoe. $95

Where can you store vehicles like the phantom wedge

Add character and charm with furniture, decor & more from $5. Our spa-inspired bath essentials start at only $6. Find fun options you and the kids will love, from $10. Get a better clean for less. Say goodbye to stubborn wrinkles. get a $5 gift card! Spend $25 on select laundry products to qualify The Trading Sequence in Phantom Hourglass is one of the many trading sidequests that have been put into the Legend Of Zelda series, and by completing it, Link can learn the Great Spin Attack. Though the trading sequence can be started as soon as the northeastern corner of the World of the Ocean King is accessible, it can only be completed after Link finishes the Mermaid sidequest, as it's the. DEKIRU 12 Pack Acoustic Foam Pyramid Sound Proof Foam Panels Sound Proofing Padding for Wall, 2 X 12 X 12 Fireproof Sound Absorbing Wedge Tiles, Acoustic Treatment for Home Office Studio with Tape. 4.0 out of 5 stars. 303. Save 12%. $22.99

Bunker sales Always Phantom Wedge Mission - YouTub

This portfolio is equipped with 5 cuts to give you a takeout & delivery solution you can always count on. Deliver more today. Cut. Flavor. Hold time. Lamb's Seasoned ® Seashore-Style ® Flats were developed to give operators a unique cut, bold flavor, added crunch, and longer hold times The GiftCards.com Visa ® Gift Card, Visa Virtual Gift Card, and Visa eGift Card are issued by MetaBank ®,N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.The Visa Gift Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. No cash or ATM access. The Visa Virtual Gift Card can be redeemed at every internet, mail order, and telephone merchant everywhere Visa debit. Tradesy - Buy & Sell Designer Bags, Shoes & Clothes. We keep it real - everything is guaranteed authentic, or your money back. The Tradesy Promise. Sell what's in your closet today to buy what you crave tomorrow — always on your own terms. Start Selling. Your personal style, your way — all for up to 90% off retail. Start Shopping Go beyond news and email. Get finance, lifestyle and other fresh content daily. See now Takeaway.com is the leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 14 European countries, and Israel. More about us

Unlocking trade price for phantom wedgeGTA 5 - YouTub

Stay up to date on the latest golf news, gear, instruction and style from all the major tours and leaderboards around the world Scotty Cameron Official Website: Discover fine milled putters, customize your putter, shop, join Club Cameron, or visit the Scotty Cameron Golf Gallery If you see any question marks, that means you didn't earn it yet. To earn a codename, use the weapon indicated to get the most neutralizations over three missions. So, if you go through three missions, neutralize 15 enemies with shotgun, 5 with a sniper rifle, and 2 with CQC, you'll unlock Piranha. #2. Dark.Shingo

Place a wood wedge, scrap block, or another kind of protective material against the wall where the leverage point for the pry bar will be resting. This will prevent the wall from getting dented from the pressure of the pry bar. Thin pry bars are helpful when removing trim—the thinner the bar, the better The Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 use the latest DJI Lightbridge 2 transmission system. Drones such as the DJI Mavic use integrated controllers and intelligent algorithms to set a new standard for wireless high definition image transmission by lowering latency and increasing maximum range and reliability Get 3-4 padded blankets ready for later use. Also, you're going to need moving straps or rope, as well as packing tape to protect your washing machine during transport. In addition to the packing supplies, get a pair of slip-joint pliers and a small bucket, or another similar container to gather the water when the washer is being drained. Step 4