Home

Wish your mom a speedy recovery

Installieren von Wish - Neueste Aktualisierte Versio

Wish your mom get well soon - My Wishes - mmaengage

I Hope Your Mom Gets Well Soon Quotes for Speedy Recovery

Get Well Soon Messages for Friends Mothe

Speedy Recovery Wishes: One of the most heartbreaking situations is to see the loved one suffering in poor health.In that situation, prayers and supports are the most we can do. But what goes in a long way is the gestures we can show to the suffered one through our wishes and messages cause all we want them to get well soon with a speedy recovery Wish you quick recovery. We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we're all here to help you get through this tough time, so don't hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon! I was so surprised to learn about your recent surgery. I hope the hospital staff is treating you well with the quality care you deserve Mom, your absence keeps creating a deep hole in my heart. I can't wait to see you back at home. Get well soon, my angel. It breaks my heart that my beloved mother is ill and there's nothing I can do about it. Mom, speedy recovery, good health and joy are all I wish for you. Mother, we have really missed your presence in our daily lives I am sending lots of good wishes for you so that you can get well soon. Get Well Soon Messages for Friends Mother. Get well soon, ma. I am sending lots of prayers and good wishes for you. We are missing you a lot. A heartwarming greeting for your favorite kid, I heard about your illness from your son I Wish You Speedy Recovery Mom. The news of your illness came to me as a rude shock because I know you to be very agile. Right now, I am sending you all my best wishes as you recover with speed because that what you deserve, mom. 41. Mom, I wish you a speedy recovery as you battle with sickness in these challenging times

Get Well Soon Messages for Mother - WishesMs

1. g recovery messages for mother from accidents, sickness, and surgeries. 3 From Son — Inspiring healing wishes for your Mumma from sickness, accidents, and surgeries. 4 Funny healing messages for your sick mother, if she had surgery, or recovering from accident.
  2. Get Well Wishes. Feel better soon! Hope you feel better soon. Hoping you find strength with each new day. Have a speedy recovery! I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery! May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery. Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. Click to see full answer
  3. I wish you quick recovery. I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I'm missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can't wait any longer. Get well soondear. 60 Funny Get Well Wishes. 40 Hope you feel better soon Quotes. Get Well Soon messages for Mom,Dad.
  4. g your way for a speedy recovery. I hope your 100% soon! Sending recovery good thoughts your way. I hope your feeling well soon. Sending good, healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery. Being sick is no fun — join the fun people and get well soon. Feeling better sometimes just takes a little time. You've taken enough
  5. Mom, I am praying for your speedy recovery. I miss your laughter, your helpfulness and kindness. Things just don't feel right when you're not here. Take good care and know that you are missed by many! We will be eagerly awaiting your return

38. I miss your laughter and your smile when you walk in the room. I wish you a speedy recovery. 39. Your sickness will fade before you know it! Get well soon. 40. The time is now to rest in bed and focus on your health. I will pray for your speedy recovery. 41. Sunshine will brighten your days when you're sick Encouraging Get Well Soon Messages For People Who Are Sick. 01 (Name) I wish that you'd get well soon, we are all excited to play cards with you again!. 02 Hi (Name) I wish you well - we miss your cooking back here at home so get well soon.. 03 I wish you a fast and speedy recovery (Name) - get well soon!

I wish you a speedy recovery, my dear friend. The news of your illness shocked me because you are one of the most physically fit people that I know. I know that you will beat this illness and overcome all your challenges, just like you always do. Just never lose your faith and positivity. Take care, and I will see you very soon It's sad to hear someone getting sick, most especially if the person is one of your family members. But the best thing that we can do is to tell them how much we care about them during this heartbreaking moment of their life. If you cannot think of any messages to send them, refer below for a list of the top 60 get well soon messages for mom, dad, sister or brother I wish you all the best with your recovery from cancer surgery. May you enjoy many more years of good health and happiness. I am looking forward to your speedy and full recovery from your recent cancer surgery. Get better soon! We are hoping to see you back on your feet in no time. Please get well soon Today, I pray for your recovery, Mom. May the comforting and healing hands of the Lord cover you and free you from the grips of your illness. In Jeremiah 33:3, the good Lord promises to answer us whenever we call unto Him, which is why I'm hundred percent confident He will answer my prayers and restore your health and strength Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery and I pray to God you get well soon. Sending you prayers and love that you get better from your surgery soon. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you're surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes

Dearest brother, you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers and your absence is creating a vacuum that is difficult to fill. Everyone here wishes you a speedy and healthy recovery and will be pray for your healing until you return. Sister, I am praying for your speedy recovery. I miss your laughter, your helpfulness and kindness Best Get Well Wishes After Surgery. I know this has been a challenging time for you, and I want to send my very best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you are comfortably resting following your surgery, and I pray you'll be able to head home soon. Love and blessings.. A surgery can be a painful one, physically and emotionally tiring Please wish your mom a speedy recovery from her concussion. Lots of rest and doing absolutely nothing will help her heal faster ♦ My sweet Grandma/Grandpa, I hope you can feel the warmth and love this message for a speedy recovery brings you. ♦ Oh, how I miss that twinkle in your eye, Grandma/Grandpa. I hope it returns soon. ♦ It sure is quiet around the house without your shenanigans, Grandma/Grandpa. I hope you'll be able to show us some new ones soon When you have someone to send Get Well Wishes and expecting his/her speedy recovery where it is not always easy finding the perfect wordings to write in a get well card message.But you have to show your compassion and hopeful encouraging wishes for making them feel batter and increasing mental strength

120+ Get Well Soon Messages for Mother - YeyeLif

I would like to wish you a very quick recovery. Please accept our warmest wishes for a speedy recovery. I am sorry to hear that your health has suffered. I should like to express my sincere wishes for you to make a good recovery. We owe you our sincere wishes for getting well and we hope that you will return to the office very soon When in doubt, pair your message with a short prayer or family photo. 22. I miss you, dad! Get well soon.. If you haven't seen your dad in a while, let him know you miss him. This is one of the most powerful things you can say. Posting it on social media makes it even more special. 23. I hope you bound back quickly Prayers for your Mom's full recovery. Praying that your mom is going to be ok. Will be praying for your Mom... Best wishes for your Mom's quick recovery. Keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers, Caged Animal. Hoping for a speedy recovery for your Mom. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I told your mom that I'm praying for your quick recovery. So, get well soon and make my prayers true, otherwise I'll stop doing so. We all miss you and wish you a speedy recovery. We especially miss your humor and your kindness. Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Copy.

Get Well Soon Messages For Mother - 30 Sick Mom Quote

Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. 68. I always knew how brave and strong you are, but you've really proved it during surgery Your top priority is to take care of yourself and go at your own pace. I wish you sweet and speedy healing. #47 You have done so well, and I am proud of your progress. You have taken great strides, very quickly. I hope you continue to be encouraged with your recovery in the days to come. What a superstar Wishing you a speedy recovery. 24. One of the best medicine you can have now is the company of your loved ones. I'm here for you to give you everything you want. Get well soon sweetheart. 25. My life is wired around you. I feel useless without you around. My love, get over the sickness for me and regain strength. Wish you a speedy recovery. I. Speedy Recovery Wishes or Get Well Wishes: Do you have someone to send Speedy Recovery Wishes or Get Well Wishes and you do not have the right words to write in a get-well card message.. We are here for you. Here you will find inspirational get-well messages for wishing your family, relatives, friends, colleagues, or people close to you a speedy recovery

Best Get Well Wishes & Quotes For A Speedy Recovery

Below is our collection of speedy recovery messages for your friend's father. 1 I hope that you will recover soon. 2 God will help you with your father's recovery. 3 I wish you a speedy recovery and good health for your father. 4 I'm sorry to hear about that and wish your father a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts, and I wish you a speedy recovery. #34 My heart aches for you because you are dealing with this sickness. Illnesses can be a very lonely time because we are isolated. I want you to know that I am here for you, and I am willing to help in any way I can. I wish you a very speedy recovery. #35 I am sad to hear of your illness Examples of speedy recovery in a sentence, how to use it. 19 examples: Regular weekly prescriptions at a regular weekly charge are increasing he I Wish You Speedy Recovery synonyms - 32 Words and Phrases for I Wish You Speedy Recovery. get well soon. # wish , recovery. hope you are feeling better. # wish , recovery. i hope you have a swift recovery. # wish , recovery. i wish you quick recovery. # wish , recovery Wishes for Recovery from Surgery. You have been through a lot lately, and you should know that you are loved. I wish you a speedy recovery, and I hope that you will be back to full strength in a short period of time. — Illness . Continue reading →

2021 Best Get Well Soon Messages for Friends' Mother

1. I am praying today for your speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal. I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover. May God encourage you and give you strength and healing
  2. Praying for a speedy recovery. May God Bless you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon. We love you. Get Well Soon! Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Prayers of Peace, thinking of you. We have you in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you a very speedy and full recovery. Cant wait to see you back at work
  3. I wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon! Hope you get well soon and recover quickly from your recent surgery. Sending you all my thoughts and prayers your way. Keep being strong and get well soon. Just wanted to let you know that you mean the world to us and we're all wishing you a quick and speedy recovery from your recent surgery
  4. I wish you a quick recovery. I can't wait for the day I will be in your arms again. All I wish for is for you to recover from your surgery. Wish you the best of health and a quick recovery. It is good to hear you are getting better and better each passing day. Best wishes for your surgery

Speedy Recovery Wishes : Get Well Messages in 2021 - Weds

1. On your birthday, I wish you a speedy recovery. May the good Lord give you good health and joy. Happy birthday . Get well swiftly, please. Sending very warm wishes to you as you celebrate your birthday. I know you are not feeling well. But don't let that bring you down on your special day. Take solace in the fact that your illness won't.
  2. Get well soon messages visit this page and find some best and unique get well soon messages sms and wishes for a speedy recovery of your dear ones. At that time a get well soon message means a lot to him her to keep faith and hope for speedy recovery. Get well soon messages magical words for speedy recovery funny get well wishes
  3. ute. Your illness is making me shed tears my love
Get Well Soon Messages for Friends Mother

Firstly, please convey my sympathy and best wishes for a speedy recovery to M iss Lynne. europarl.europa.eu. europarl.europa.eu. Tout d'ab ord, je vous demande de transmet tre à Mme Lynne tous mes regrets e t mes vœux de prompt rétablissement. europarl.europa.eu. europarl.europa.eu 39. Your friends, your boss, the cleaners, and the person who makes us coffee every day all send their best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery. But no one wishes it more than me. Hope you get better soon. I miss you. 40. I heard that you are not well and wanted to let you know I am thinking of you

W e wish you a speedy recovery and good health in the future. Le deseamos una rápida recuperación y buena salud en el futuro. The COIMAR team wishes you a speedy recovery, the se tips will help you smile again. El equipo COIMAR le desea una pronta recuperación y estos consejos le ay udarán a so nreír pronto Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I know this has been a challenging time for you, and I want to send my very best wishes for a quick and easy recovery. I hope you are resting comfortably following your surgery and I pray you'll be able to head home soon Wishing you a speedy recovery. *** As you rest and heal, warm thoughts as well as wishes for your quick recovery and good health are coming your way, boss. *** May you find comfort in knowing that we all think of you And wish you all the best in your road to recovery. *** Sending you get well soon wishes, Hoping that your recovery will be. Recovery is hard work, but you are not alone in this fight. I and all or your well-wishers are there for you. I am sending you good wishes and a little sunshine to brighten your day. Funny Get Well Soon Wishes for Wife. The doctor told me about your new diet so for the next few weeks all the pizzas are for me only. Get well soon, love

I wish a very speedy recovery. Get well soon. 19) All the cute quotes I've shared about friendship. All the big claims I've made about being your friend. All the promises I've made through these years. Today I will prove, all that wasn't just a dead end. While you are sick, I will visit you every day. I will call you and text you the. While you're recuperating from your surgery, you have all the time in the world to just relax and let your body heal. We hope you a speedy recovery, my good friend! With all my energy, I wish for positive energy to help you heal faster. My dear friend, I am missing you so much, so please come back to us soon First of all, Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny just had surgery to have his eye removed. He's doing well after his surgery it seems and I hope he has a super speedy recovery. Also, our friend Joker got a case of bloat which can be pretty dangerous. He has a great dog mom and was rushed to the doctor but will need some time to recover Best wishes to you and your mom. hemeantwell June 24, 2021 at 8:04 am. Congratulations on your speedy recovery.It's nice to know that you can recover quickly after this type of surgery, although it is a hell of a way to find out that you do indeed recover quickly May God's comfort and peace be with you as you recover from this illness. I am always praying for you, grandma. Get well soon. Grandma, you are always the coolest one in the family. I hope and pray you get well soon. I miss your cooking. Keep calm and smile. You are on your way to recovery. Get well soon, grandma

Send your warm wishes for a speedy recovery by including a heartfelt get well card along with your bouquet of get well flowers. Nothing brightens someone's day and brings a smile to their face quite like some colorful blooms and kind words. Whether it's a friend or family member that's fallen ill, your support will be welcomed May you be blessed with good health and a speedy recovery. Sending good wishes for a fast recovery. Know that this too shall pass. Looking forward to seeing you healthy and lively soon. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you. Sending a bit of sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon, dear friend Thank God your heart surgery was successful. I wish you all the best on your way to a full and speedy recovery from surgery. I was so surprised to hear about your recent surgery. I hope the hospital staff treat you well and that you receive the quality care you deserve. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

18. Your good health is important to us; everyone has refused to eat because you are not here. We love you greatly and wish for your speedy recovery. We miss you, dad. 19. The house looks so empty because you are not here dad, I pray that you will be back home soon. Get well soon dad. 20 With children more likely to get sick or injured than adults, knowing how to wish a child a speedy recovery is an important way to spread positivity. Deliver a message for a special child in a way they understand. 26. Being sick is no fun. Make sure you take all of your medicine so you feel better soon I'll be praying for a speedy and complete recovery! I love and care about all of you, but right now I'm sending my best wishes to your broken bone. I'm sending prayers to one who can comfort and heal the body and the spirit. Step 1: Rest. Step 2: Repeat step 1 for several weeks. Step 3: Do a little physical therapy. Take care of your bones

Get Well Soon Messages for Boss Mothe

I wish you for your 100% recovery! I hope you will be better within a few days and again your positive attitude will make us more passionate in our work. Get well soon my dear co-worker. I wish I had a magic stick to cure you, my dear! Nothing can beat you my champion. You will be fine very soon. My best wishes always to you that you will be well We are all thinking of you! Hoping for a speedy recovery. Lots of wishes for your speedy recovery. You know we've got your back! Mom, Please Get Well Soon. You are a wonderful mother, and loved by all. Were thinking about you and sending positive thoughts! Hope you're feeling better soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery

Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery! Miss you around here! Send Well Wishes to Essential Workers. Essential workers like doctors, nurses, grocery store clerks, and more could use our support right now. Send them a homemade thank you card or piece of art that sends warm wishes their way and shows your appreciation for their hard work. With your. Wish you a speedy recovery from your suffering and you are healthy again. I pray to God to recover you soon. Wish you a speedy recovery. Hope these cute flowers liven up your mood and environment and help you to recover faster. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon Parachuting Bird With a Broken Wing, feel better c. Broken Thumb Get Well Soon Funny Gerbil in Shock c. Get Well, Transmission Slipped, Cartoon Car on Cru. Sorry to hear about your Broken Bone-Get Well- Mil. Get Well Bones Mend Bruised Egos Can Take a Little. Get Well Broken Bone-Cast-Accident Greeting Giraff 38. I wish that your health will return soonest. Your absence is starting to take a toll on me, and this very disturbing. I miss you baby, please get well soon. 39. My prayers for your speedy health recovery will be answered soon, that I'm very sure of. Just take your time and get all the rest you can. 40 I wish you a speedy recovery. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health. Rest well and remember to take your prescribed drugs so you can get back on your feet soon. I wish you a speedy recovery. I was heartbroken when I heard you were ill

1. My dear friend, I am sending you tons of good wishes for your speedy recovery. Get well soon my friend. 2. The more time you are away, the more I feel unhappy because you are part of me. I wish you a speedy recovery, my friend. 3. Get well soon my friend so that we can continue to find fun, love, and happiness in our friendship. 4 Your father is admired for his contribution to our community. Bear in mind that our prayers are with him, and we hope for a speedy recovery as soon as possible. 1.20 20. I may not be there right now, but I pray for a swift recovery for your family member. Things will be better. 1.21 21. Your mom always taught us to be strong in.

Wish You A Speedy Recovery! advertisement. Please like us to get more Ecards like this. Close. Customize and send this ecard. Change music: Send this recovery message. Customize and send this ecard; Like this ecard. Rate this ecard. Add tags Add. advertisement. Recently Viewed Cards. Comments (6 Category : Quick recovery wishes. Beautiful ways to wish someone a speedy recovery - Your intervention will help you get rid of the disease that is currently invading your body, be sure you will be as good as new very soon and so will be able to do the things you like the most. Category :Speedy recovery wishe Speedy Recovery Messages & Wishes For Husband/Boyfriend. I miss your hugs and I miss your smiles, without which life isn't worthwhile. I miss being together and I miss looking in your eyes. knowing you are sick, often makes me cry. I miss your cuddles and I miss the real you, I hope you think about me and miss me too.. Thanks for taking us on your journey. I wish you a speedy recovery. I know first hand that the recovery process is painful and emotional but hang in there, it will all be worth it in the end! And I'm sure you'll experiment with a variety of things in the blender along your journey too 10-Year-Old Girl Wishes DC Officer Crushed by Mob a Speedy Recovery in Video Call He got a call from a 10-year-old in Montana who wanted to wish him a speedy recovery, as seen on NBC4.

All of us here at Doe Corporation extend our best wishes for Jane's full and speedy recovery. You must feel overwhelmed with both business and domestic responsibilities to attend to while Jane is recovering from her illness. I am sorry to hear that Mary is not well. Nothing can make a father feel more helpless than watching his child suffer In the meantime, my mom is being tested to be a possible donor. I had thought I would have time to do all of this and hopefully have surgery and not skip a beat with my job or with this website that I enjoy sharing with you so much. She has inspired thousands of fans and every single one of us wishes her a quick match and speedy recovery. Posting two pictures of her mother, Rakhi urged her fans and followers to wish her mother a speedy recovery. Please pray for mom, she is undergoing cancer treatment, she wrote in the caption. Soon after her upload, a host of TV celebs including Anita Hassanandani, Erica Fernandes, Vikas Gupta, Jasleen Matharu among others took to the comment. 0. Eric, Wishing you a very speedy recovery. You are in our thoughts and prayers. If you or your Mom and Dad need anything please call, my # is 717-817-1025. Hugs to you, and give your Mom and Dad hugs from me please. Get well and see ya soon, Love Kelly DRAW D-1. #11 I wish I could take away your discomfort but, instead of that, please know that I'm thinking of you and cheering you on to a speedy recovery. Your absence is hurting me, my friend. I can't wait to see you feeling well, and I know many others are praying for your quick recovery as well, and longing for the day you will come back home

Speedy Recovery Wishes, Messages and Quotes - WishesMs

Get well.. Goodwill wishes for a speedy recovery. Let this illness vanish in a few days and you be back on track with us again.. Hey buddy, I know you're stronger than your sickness. You can fight it. I'm wishing for your fast recovery. Get well soon.. Hope you'll soon be feeling fine, The way you were before, Because. Best wishes for a speedy transplant! My mom had a kidney transplant 5 years ago, so I understand the nervous waiting game and three days a week dialysis. I hope your mom is a match and you won't have to stay on dialysis very long

Get Well Wishes, Messages and Speedy Recovery Quotes

Last Updated: Dec 8, 2020. A new baby always brings so much joy and excitement to both the parents and those close to the parents-to-be. As the due date nears and your baby shower invitation arrives, you'll need to start looking for the perfect gift and baby shower card to bring to the celebration. Peruse these baby shower messages to find the perfect things to say in baby shower cards The news of your illness saddened us all, and we hope this letter finds your health much improved. Everyone here at Doe Corporation joins me in wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery. We received encouraging news of your improvement yesterday and hope to hear of your complete recovery soon Speedy recovery buddy! My beagle/terrier mix just had the same thing removed from his hip, too. Get well, sweet dog! my beagle max also had a softball sized tumor on his leg and I bought him the same cone of shame. we got it removed last year so I wish Cooper a speedy recovery and lots of treats and pets Translate Wish you a speedy recovery. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations Speedy Recovery Cards Printable - free printable speedy recovery cards, speedy recovery cards printable, What exactly is a card? Card is component of dense, rigid paper or lean pasteboard, especially one employed for creating or printing on; a sheet of thicker paper published with a snapshot and accustomed to give a note or greeting; a small rectangle piece of dense paper by using a person.

wish Sugar a speedy recovery! Amber DaWeenie says. January 29, 2014 at 8:05 AM. Sugar, we're sending you lots of hugs and warm Florida sunshine to help with a speedy recovery. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.your Mom and Dad will take very good care of you. Tori says. January 29, 2014 at 2:33 PM. Awww get well soon Sugar. Sending. Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt is recuperating from the deadly Coronavirus. It was recently that the actress contracted the virus. On Monday, Alia made a post. She dropped as selfie from her quarantine period. Seen cuddling with a soft toy in the selfie, this post of the Brahmastra actress garnered a lot of comments, wishing her speedy recovery Rabbits need to eat a lot of hay so he has to have hay in his sleep den and in his litter box in the kitchen, we want to keep his tummy healthy. So I will leave you with this photo of Speedy relaxing this morning and give you and update in a couple of days time. Again thank you for all your well wishes for Speedy

Get Well Soon Quotes Wishing a Quick Recover

Anupam Kher wishes Naseeruddin Shah a speedy recovery. New Delhi [India], June 30 (ANI): Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher wished Naseeruddin Shah a quick recovery after the latter was. Quick Recovery Messages for Your Friend's Father. These quick recovery prayer messages will help your friend's father to get well soon. Send any of your choice to him and pray some too. I wish him a quick recovery from here too and pray he gets well soon. Amen. 1. My heart prays that you receive divine healing as you lay on that hospital bed South celebrities wish megastar Chiranjeevi a speedy recovery from COVID-19 . Telugu Cinema. Zoom Digital . Updated Nov 09, 2020 | 13:03 IST Soon after Chiranjeevi announced that he has contracted Covid-19, a number of celebrities started flooding social media with 'get well soon' messages. Nithiin, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej, and more, shared. [The] First lady and I wish you and your wife a speedy recovery, along with the people of South Korea. We also would like to extend a word of consolation and encouragement to your family and the.

Best Get Well Soon Messages for Friends Mother in 202

Recently, The Kapil Sharma Show's host took to his Twitter account to wish a speedy recovery to a fan who is suffering from chronic kidney disease. He further said something which will get you.

Get Well Soon Wishes, Quotes And MessagesSpeedy recovery | Cards--birthday,sympathyPlease lose all your worriesSpeedy recovery , Get Well Soon Poem140+ [BEST] Get Well Soon Quotes & Messages + Images (AprGet Well Soon Friend’s Father Pictures, ImagesGet Well Soon From Both of Us Cards from Greeting Card110 Happy Birthday Greetings with Images - My Happy